We currently have the following vacancies:
Speech & Language Therapist
Grade: SO1 (£24,892 – £26,539 full time) pro-rata for term time only
We are looking for an experienced Speech & Language Therapist to work throughout the school with children from 2 – 11 years old.
To provide a high level of clinical expertise in the assessment and management of children with a appropriate training programme for parents, carers and education staff to maximise the children’s progress.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an excellent Early Years teacher looking for experience in a forward thinking, highly supportive and diverse primary school, with children from 2 – 11 years old.
We are seeking a proven outstanding teacher, to join our team of committed Early Years professionals. You will need to show evidence of excellence in securing progress in learning for children in your class.
We are looking to appoint somebody who is motivated to achieve excellence as an early years Teacher. This position may be of interest to someone with previous experience who is keen to develop their pedagogic skills. We would also welcome applications from ambitious newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who
- Is committed to high expectations and to achieving the highest possible standards.
- Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice with knowledge and skills to teach in the Foundation Stage
- Is hardworking and highly organised.
- Thrives as part of a team
- Can demonstrate willingness to contribute to outdoor learning, as we are a Forest School
- Has had recent experience in the Foundation Stage
- Is innovative and wants to make learning fun!
Allerton C of E Primary School is a friendly, vibrant large primary school which in January 2017 was again judged by Ofsted as a GOOD school and OUTSTANDING in all areas in our SIAMs Inspection. Both Inspectors commented on our amazingly positive, hard-working staff, our creativity and innovation.
Allerton C of E Primary School can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming school where everyone is truly valued
- An innovative and creative environment with excellent resources and facilities (Art Studio, Community Café, Nurture space, MUGA, pizza oven, fire pit….)
- Motivated and enthusiastic children who love coming to school
- An experienced, supportive Leadership team
- Opportunities for career development and a commitment to the professional development of all our staff
- Our coaching/mentoring model develops NQT’s, experienced teachers and aspiring leaders
- Opportunities to lead and/or be involved in many outdoor learning and extra-curricular experiences.
See the website for Class Blogs and up to date news. Ofsted were amazed at the diversity of what is on offer for our children and families – see for yourself!
Closing date of 22nd October 2018
Please return completed applications to Yvonne Dyal, HR Manager
Allerton CE Primary School welcomes volunteers into school to help out with all sorts of tasks. If you are interested in volunteering to help in our school please contact Mrs Whiteley via the school office.