We currently have the following vacancy:
Full time MPS-UPS Scale
Start Date: September 2019
Applications by 8 March 2019
Are you an excellent Key Stage 2 teacher looking for experience in a forward thinking, highly supportive and diverse primary school, with children from 2-11years old?
We are seeking a proven outstanding teacher, to join our team of committed professionals. You will need to show evidence of excellence in securing progress in learning for children in your class.
We are looking to appoint somebody who is motivated to achieve excellence as a Key Stage 2 Teacher. This position may be of interest to someone with previous experience who is keen to develop their pedagogic skills. We would also welcome applications from ambitious newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who
• Is committed to high expectations and to achieving the highest possible standards.
• Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice with knowledge and skills to teach Key Stage 2
• Is hardworking and highly organised.
• Is able to thrive in a challenging yet supportive team
• Can demonstrate willingness to contribute to outdoor learning, as we are a Forest School
• Has had recent experience in Key Stage 2 and has a good understanding of the Curriculum for Years 4 & 5 in particular.
• Is innovative and wants to make learning fun
Allerton CE Primary School welcomes volunteers into school to help out with all sorts of tasks. If you are interested in volunteering to help in our school please contact Mrs Whiteley via the school office.