During 2018-20 we worked on our Vision and Values with workshops held with pupils, staff, parents and Governors. Please see our Vision page for the outcome of that.
These value statements were agreed on the formation of the school, in July 2007:
1. The School welcomes people of all backgrounds, traditions and faiths, and develops an understanding of all.
2. All children are able to achieve their maximum potential, whatever their background or circumstances.
3. The children have lively enquiring minds, growing in confidence and independence.
4. Everyone at the school is safe, happy, and healthy.
5. The school works closely with home and the wider community.
6. Our core values are respect, caring, tolerance, kindness, honesty, and openness.